Spay and Neuter Assistance
For applications to be considered, the following guidelines apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Our program is for dogs only.
- Applicants must be Kentucky residents.
- Applicants must be willing and able to transport their dog(s) to and from a vet clinic in Lexington, KY or Georgetown, KY on the scheduled date of the surgery(s). Drop-off is between 7:30-8:30 am and you will be contacted during the day for a pickup time.
- Applicants are limited to assistance for 3 dogs max per household per year. If an applicant needs assistance with more than 3 dogs, they will need to contact the Saved By Fate Intake team at firstname.lastname@example.org first before applying.
- Applicants will be asked to explain the financial hardship that prevents them from affording to spay and neuter their pets themselves.
- Applications will be approved at the discretion of Saved By Fate.
- Puppies are eligible for our program beginning at 12 weeks old.
- The services covered by our free program are 4DX testing, spay/neuter surgeries, 1-year Rabies vaccinations, and DAPP vaccinations. All other charges are to be covered by the owner.
- If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment without 24 hours’ notice to SBF, you will be disqualified from our program in the future.
PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR EMAIL INBOX AND JUNK/SPAM FOLDER AFTER YOU APPLY! WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO YOUR APPLICATION BY EMAIL AND MAKE 2-3 ATTEMPTS BEFORE WITHDRAWING YOUR APPLICATION.